Friday, February 03, 2006

Tech note: Qtek 9100 PDA



It's official: my pocket lint now has internet access. I received the soap-sized and soap-shaped little machine Thursday morning, and it's been behaving very well. Wifi access was easy, and the mean & heavy techies of SKOM helped me configure GPRS.

This means that I can now, indeed, photo blog from a treetop in the woods. Only today I have the flu or something, the kids both have a cold, and it's snowing. So, Dear Reader, you will yet have to remain in the dark about things treetopical for a short time.

I see you shiver with antici... pation.

[More blog entries about , , , ; , , .]

2 Comments:

Blogger Wicked Wench of the West said...

I like the Rocky Horror reference :)

04 February, 2006 05:05  
Blogger Martin said...

Well, you know what they say about RHPS references in blog postings: don't dream it, be it.

04 February, 2006 10:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker